You've secured access to an unlimited supply of bones, in case you need bones for anything.
The bones of the Buffalo Pile are at your disposal
- Killing the cultists in Buffalo Pile by going left from the first room or by building Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Bill
- If you acquire this perk, you can return to the railroad camp, use the viewfinder, and summon a skeletal bridge as an alternative solution to Smee's bridge dilemma.
- Constructing the bone bridge requires you have at least 4 Necro skills, and will also cause you to lose this perk.
- In Buffalo Pile, from the same place you find the box of buffalo bones, using this perk you can acquire:
- The skill is also useful for helping the Baker Boys make bread (indirectly of course, by using the bones as a powerful fertilizer).