|The West Pole|
|West of the Mountains|
The West Pole is a desert covered area with a strange magnetic effect, on your first visit you'll see several piles of rocks that you can make into various shapes using your different skills.
- Shaping the rocks can give you perks:
- Your pardner will usually have something to say while you're here, and, when you return with the Key-Shaped El Vibrato device, there will be a time window here that will take you to Temporal Nexus.
- There is one stone conspicuously by itself, not in a pile of rocks like the others. If you interact with it you get the option to pick it up, although that just results in a response that it is heaver than it looks. You can also choose to whisper something to it.
- In order to whisper to it you will need to have encountered at least one of the random petroglyph encounters.
- This stone is the "one that's alone" solution to the puzzle of the eight petroglyph encounters, one from wandering in each of the eight regions.
- Whispering the correct word here results in a reward of 120 - 129 XP, and an ancient ring.
- The word is "fivepiles"