|West of mountains|
|Having the Key-Shaped El Vibrato device while visiting The West Pole|
In Temporal Nexus you will first note, that it's raining, and secondly there's a sign pointing right that says, "Camp Crystaldream" next to this will be a vehicle with a license plate that reads BTCHN and looks oddly like a Camaro. In the search of the car you find a new-fangled pistol.
As you continue to the right you'll notice the background moving as you approach a buried stagecoach. You'll notice it isn't raining in this area.
Continue further and you'll find a buried robot. Further still you'll find the worn remains of a pyramid, interacting with the tomb produces a humorous bit of story with a piece of a jaw, which when finished rewards a smiling face button.
You can't go past the ruined pyramid, because as you're character says," There's nothing that way. Literally, there is... Nothing. It's hard to describe.
- new-fangled pistol: found in the car with the license plate "BTCHN".
- glowing ring: found on the robot / metal man.
- really nice cowboy hat: found in the sunken stagecoach.
- smiling face button: given to you by a jawbone in a sarcophagus.
- The jawbone in which you find the smiling face button says (or whispers) "Undying", a reference to Ed the Undying, a character in another game by Asymmetric: Kingdom of loathing.