The spleen is the seat of the fiery humours, or at least that's what you've been told. You don't have much of a sense about humours.
This item is used in combat.
Sets an enemy on fire
- The snake in the snake hole in Humming Cave
- The nest of snakes in Curious False Mountain
- Either of the (repeatable) snake fights in Snake Spring
- The (repeatable) pool of snakes in Soupstock Lode, after your 3rd fight
- The (repeatable) snake encounters while wandering in region A, region B, region C, region D, region E, region F, region G, and region H
- With Potionology, Snake Oilers can us these to craft the following items:
- Sets the target on fire starting at 3 damage.