|The Manifest Destiny Railroad Company Camp|
|East of the Mountains|
|Consulting the Southeast West map the Hostler gave you.|
Here you encounter a stuck train, along with a sleeping person, someone playing with a watch, a whistler, an assistant (Smee), and a foreman. Talking to the foreman results in him quitting and you being designated the new foreman.
After becoming foreman, talking to Smee reveals that the train is stopped by a pile of rocks. They need dynamite to remove them, but their dynamite was stolen by goblins, which can be recovered from Gustavson Gulch.
- Talking to Smee after becoming a foreman unlocks Gustavson Gulch
- Talking to the white-hat guy unlocks Buttonwillow's Store if its not discovered.
|The rock monster|
|giant rock monster|
|75 - 80|
XP (stat or trick)
|45 - 48|
- Blowing up the rocks reveals a giant rock monster. You can fight it, or defeat it instantly if your main stat is at least 20, or try to settle things nonviolently with at least level 3 of either Intimidatin', Outfoxin', or Hornswogglin'.
- Following victory over the giant rock monster, and talking to Smee again, the train leaves and the site becomes Old Railroad Camp.
- When attempting to eliminate the rock monster threat through several methods, the only time you hear the rock monster actually speak with irritation would be through Intimidatin', which is used by Cow Puncher. Transcript of what he spoke below:
- "OKAY, OKAY I GET IT. JEEZ."
When viewing the locomotive, your character says:
Bucket Results Locomotive
- The old [METAL] [BEAST]. Yep. The good old [METAL] [BEAST].