|West of the Mountains|
The Petting Cemetery is a place of dead animals.
Each animal gives you a certain bonus for the rest of the day. However, you can only use one animal per day.
Here are what the animals, and their boons are:
- Boon of the Jackrabbit - +5 speed
- Boon of the Hawk - +13 Pistol Attack Damage
- Boon of the Tortoise - +5 armor
- Boon of the Owl - +13 Spell Damage
- Boon of the Desert Ape - +2 AP
- Boon of the Packrat - +20% item drops
- Boon of the Buffalo - +20% Meat Drops
- Boon of the Bobcat - +13 Melee Damage
When you first arrive, you will need to purchase a ticket for 500 meat. Once inside the cemetery, note there are 3 missing statues. You can then talk to the ticket seller to help.
- buffalo skeleton
- The ticket seller will give you a list of buffalo bones when you accept the quest, and unlock Buffalo Pile.
- You'll find a box of buffalo bones on the bone shelf.
- packrat skeleton
- The ticket seller will unlock Fort of Darkness.
- The packrat skeleton can be found in the second tent.
- desert ape skeleton
- The ticket seller will unlock Kellogg Ranch.
- The desert ape skeleton can be found in Kellog's Office, right next to the Anatomy poster.
Each quest rewards you with 50 meat and 150 - 159 XP, as well as of course, access to the corresponding boon from the installed skeleton.