The Necromancer Journal holds clues you find to the location of the Necromancer's Tower. There are five clues to find, and like the Nex-Mex Books you will find them in order, irrespective of the order in which you visit the locations.
This is a collection of the clues you've acquired in your search for the Necromancer's home base.
- Automatically given upon finding your first clue.
Assembling the Clues
To find the lair location you need to examine each clue. Some of the clues have additional conditions for you to interpret them properly:
- cryptic note about Ley lines: Take this to The Perfessor. He gives you the Ley Line diagram, which is also added to your journal.
- burned scroll: You need to have visited Hellstrom Ranch.
- discipline slip: You need to have acquired the Passin' Fair Mycologist perk.
- sticky note: As well as containing the password for entry, having examined all prior clues (with conditions satisfied), examining this reveals the location of the Necromancer's Tower.
- The Daveyard, in a pile of mostly-burned rags inside the tomb
- Fort Alldead, in the knapsack
- Old Mission, catacombs 2
- Reboot Hill, in the outhouse past the floating bones at the last plot
- Military Cemetery, plot #13
- Buffalo Pile, in a trash pile next to a toilet
- Shroomcave, looting the sleeping necromancer (or the pile of bones of a former necromancer)