The Necromancer Journal holds clues you find to the location of the Necromancer's Tower. There are five clues to find, and like the Nex-Mex Books you will find them in order, irrespective of the order in which you visit the locations.
This is a collection of the clues you've acquired in your search for the Necromancer's home base.
- Automatically given upon finding your first clue.
Clues[edit | edit source]
Assembling the Clues[edit | edit source]
To find the lair location you need to examine each clue. Some of the clues have additional conditions for you to interpret them properly:
- cryptic note about Ley lines: Take this to The Perfessor. He gives you the Ley Line diagram, which is also added to your journal.
- burned scroll: You need to have visited Hellstrom Ranch.
- discipline slip: You need to have acquired the Passin' Fair Mycologist perk.
- sticky note: As well as containing the password for entry, having examined all prior clues (with conditions satisfied), examining this reveals the location of the Necromancer's Tower.
Clue Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Daveyard, in a pile of mostly-burned rags inside the tomb
- Fort Alldead, in the knapsack
- Old Mission, catacombs 2
- Reboot Hill, in the outhouse past the floating bones at the last plot
- Military Cemetery, plot #420
- Buffalo Pile, in a trash pile next to a toilet
- Shroomcave, looting the sleeping necromancer (or the pile of bones of a former necromancer)