Halloway's Hideaway is where you'll find Hab Halloway. He also mostly sells pinecones to squirrels, but will sell you a limited subset of items.
|1||clip-on bow tie||65|
|1||jar of peanut butter||200|
|5 - 7||needle||10|
- If you fed the goblet of blood to Grace, the talking doll at Stearns Ranch, you see a blood stain or so outside, and no evidence of squirrels.
- If you did not feed the goblet of blood to Grace, there'll be several piles of squirrel poo outside.
- Shovel them up for 1 XP each!
- If you (attempted to) return Halloway's pin, and you have examined the left half of Curly's map, you can ask him about the map to receive the right half of Curly's map.
- Having assembled and read Curly's treasure map, you may also dig up (with a shovel) Curly's strongbox at the spot marked with an X outside the shop.
- With the old pickaxe you can ask him whether the pickaxe has something to do with his discomfort in regular society. This sends him into a brief paroxysm of squirrel chittering, but otherwise does nothing.