|Gun Manor Tween Room|
|Gun Manor Children's Quarters|
|Access conditions needed!|
- Using the vanity gives you 2 - 16 XP.
- a box of science doohickeys
- Under the bed is a book, Fun Law: Rules for Parlor Games.
- On the desk you can acquire a geometry textbook with 5 - 45 Mysticality.
- If you've talked to the legless ghost in the pantry, the armoire contains a plaid skirt.
- Having found the plaid skirt, you can search again to find the diary of one of Mrs. Gun's daughters (although this is just a clue or background text not a game object).
- The "Daniel Boone" poster seems to have a loose corner. Attempting to remove it leaves a torn fragment behind with the word "BOO".
- You can toggle the music playing on the gramaphone.