|Gun Manor Toddler's Room|
|Gun Manor Children's Quarters|
|Access conditions needed!|
Two characters are having a tea-party. A lamp lights the room.
- The toybox contains the stuffed gun.
|10 - 73|
- A ghostly young child is conducting a tea party with employee and a doll. You can eliminate her by either providing her with a tea service (with tea), or through combat.
- If you still have the goblet of blood, you can try to give it to her, to no avail.
- If you opt for combat you will need at least 67% spooky resistance to survive her initial attack.
- A non-combat solution rewards you with 30 - 219 XP, or 3x more than the combat reward.
- The candy counter vendor is being forced to participate in a ghostly tea party. Eliminating the ghost allows him to return to work.
- Playing with the letter blocks allows you to rearrange them into BOO.