|Gun Manor Dining Room|
|Gun Manor, First Floor|
|Getting past ice blocking that part of the ground floor|
- A small blowtorch can be found on the dessert cart.
|Put a stop to this, violently|
|a hungry hungry ghost|
a cart full of beef
a cart full of empty dishes
a cart full of booze
|30 - 219|
- Talking to the hungry hungry ghost requires 5 - 45 Moxie. If you do so you can discover that he lacks ghost food. To eliminate him non-violently for 30 - 219 XP, you can either:
- If you opt for combat you face the him along with several carts of dishes.
- In Hard Mode there is an additional cart full of beef and cart full of booze.
- His combat approach includes rushing over to random carts, each of which results in different combat actions.
- He becomes more insubstantial at the booze cart, and less insubstantial each time he visits a cart that has already been elminated.
- Once the hungry hungry ghost is gone you can send the waiter back to working at the snack counter.
- Examining the big rack of expensive-looking plates results in some breaking, with the remaining plates forming the letters BOO.