|Gun Manor Boiler Room|
|Gun Manor Cellar|
- a boiler
- a coal tank, and
- a little spigot
- Using the spigot with the boiler on allows you to convert the tea service (with tea leaves) into the tea service (with tea).
- The coal tank is initially empty. Refilling it requires you go to the Gun Manor Coal Bin next door and move the coal bin to the coalsucker.
- You cannot turn on the boiler until the coal tank is filled.
- The spigot is active once the boiler is working. Using it without the tea service results in some mud appearing (which does nothing other than add a small sound effect when you use the faucet in the future).
- Once you enter the boiler room from the hedge maze the rope will remain and allow you to go back there by using it from here.
- The token you used will be found here and can be recovered.