|Gun Manor Billiards Room|
|Mr. Gun's Manliness Room|
|Access conditions needed!|
- The rack of billiards queues contains the wobbly billiards cue.
- You can grab a class-specific ball from the pooltable, either a 5 ball (Beanslingers), a 6-ball (Cowpunchers), or a 3 ball (Snake Oilers).
- A disappointingly empty spittoon can be explored, to no benefit.
|a billiards-playing ghost|
a floating 9-ball
a floating 10-ball
a floating 11-ball
a floating 12-ball
a floating 14-ball
|30 - 219|
- A billiards-playing ghost can be banished non-violently by defeating him at pool, rewarding 30 - 219 XP. For this you will need a balanced billiards cue, blue chalk, and a geometry textbook.
- If you opt for combat instead he is surrounded by billiard balls. You will need to defeat all 5 billiard balls before he can be harmed.