|El Vibrato Chamber|
|Lost Dutch Oven Mine (pit)|
|Creating an El Vibrato keystone at The Perfessor's House, and removing the pile of rocks with a pickaxe.|
If you can read the El Vibrato language you may notice a sign declaring this is the NORTH CENTRAL POSITRONIC REACTOR QUICKGATE FACILITY.
- The El Vibrato device is on a table.
- An El Vibrato loop can be acquired by inserting an El Vibrato keystone into the box missing a trapezoidal section.
|20 - 22 x number of drones|
|1 drone |
- Pressing one of the 3 buttons on the button box summons 1, 3, or 5 El Vibrato drones for you to fight. The drones are selected from 3 different groupings (which have some overlap in constitution).
- The first button summons 1 of the drones from group A
- The second button summons 3 drones from group A
- The third button summons 3 drones from group A, one from group B, and one from group C.
- In Hard Mode you may only do this 5 times a day.
- An El Vibrato monolith
- An El Vibrato toilet may be inspected, revealing the El Vibrato word for TOILET.
- The machine with a circular hole in the bottom controls power to the doorway. Inserting an El Vibrato battery enables you to press a button, toggling whether the gateway is open or not.
- The screen initially says CHOLACHO KUZKRO (QUICKGATE OFFLINE), and the button is labelled HOZEVE CHOLACHO (TOGGLE QUICKGATE).
- Pressing the button results in it being changed to CHOLACHO BEGA (QUICKGATE ONLINE) / CHOLACHO KUZKRO (QUICKGATE OFFLINE), depending on its current state.
- If the doorway is online, you can use it to go to El Vibrato Ruin