|Doc Alice's House|
|The Town of Boring Springs|
|Arriving in town|
- Bookcase with 3 books. One gives the Goblintongue perk, one gives 3 xp, and 1 gives information necessary for the Curly's meat sidequest.
- "The Goblinoid Tongues: A Primer" - You start flipping through the goblin language book. It's confusing at first, but you eventually get so engrossed that by the time you take a break from reading, several BLURFs have passed, and you also know that BLURF is the goblin word for "hour." You have learned to speak Goblin. Sort of.
- "The Life and Works of Fred Ferguson" - This book purports to be a Civil War surgeon’s autobiography, but flipping through it you mostly just find lists of reasons that drinking alcohol is bad. So… it’s actually just a work of ludicrous speculative fiction. Ha ha.
- "The Legend of Curly's Meat" - The book tells the story of a legendary treasure -- a massive chest of premium Meat, secreted (in the 'hidden' sense, not in the 'extruded' sense) in the Western desert by an old cowhand named Curly Butterfield.
- Doc Alice informs the player character at Olive Garden's Homestead that she has an herb garden behind her house, though it is unseen to the player.
- The reason the clinic is closed is because Doc Alice is horrified by her patients coming back to life, coupled with her worsening drinking problem.
- Gain 3 XP by reading one of the books in Doc Alice's house
- Gain 1 XP by preening in front of the mirror in Doc Alice's house