|The House in the Desert|
|East of the Mountains|
|Accepting the quest to arrest the House-in-the-Desert gang from the wanted poster in the Dirtwater Jail|
Desert House is the first wanted poster quest given at the Dirtwater Jail.
On the first arrival, the middle name "sneaky" can be gained.
You have 2 options to do this quest, you can either fight and kill them, or you can non-violently arrest them. For the latter you will need a skeleton bone, lock and a can of oil (which can be acquired by wandering, or at general stores).
- With Hornswogglin', Intimidatin', or Outfoxin', and having snuck up to and locked the front door, you can demand their weapons and receive 2 bandit pistols, and the Desert Gang's sixgun.
|The Desert House gang|
|Rufus 'Rough' House|
|30 - 33|
|30 - 33|
|1 of |
Desert Gang's sixgun
40% chance of black hat
20% chance of black boots
- When you arrive you'll have to sneak (and perhaps acquire "Sneaky" as a middle name).
- While sneaking you first encounter a dog house. Giving it a skeleton bone allows you past the dog without alerting the gang.
- You next encounter a squeaky gate, and that's where the can of oil comes in.
- Upon reaching the front door you can complete the quest to arrest the gang by either locking them in and arresting them (with or without Hornswogglin' them first), or fighting them.