The crowbar is one of nature's simplest machines. It's exactly what you want on your side if a thing has a lid and you don't want it to have a lid anymore.
Provides the option to pry things open in certain places
Damage: 5 - 6
- The chest from the third level of the Orehole Mine (needs a needle to pick the chest).
- Purchased from Breadwood Trading Post
- Purchased from Buttonwillow's Store
- Purchased from Dirtwater Mercantile, occasionally
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Required to open the crate with the blasting cap in Orehole Mine.
- Useful to release the spider in Cavern Canyon.
- Required to open the crate full of dynamite in the Jelly Bean Thieves' Hideout.
- Makes opening the Saint Beefus' sarcophagus easier in Old Mission (only requires Muscle of 8 rather than 10).
- Required to open the mining crate on level 1 of Lost Dutch Oven Mine.
- Required to open two of the military crates found in the fifth tent in Fort of Darkness.
- Required to pry up the boards and find the Kellogg Ranch keyring in the outer room of Kellogg Ranch.
- Required to open most of the military, mining, and ranch crates found while wandering in regions B, C, D, E, F, G, and H.