"Cow Punchers solve their problems with their fists, whether it's shaking them at a disagreeable feller in a disreputable saloon or using them to punch a slightly more disagreeable feller in a slightly less reputable saloon.
- You've heard that Cow Punchers are in demand out West since The Cows Came Home, which stands to reason. The Cows aren't gonna punch themselves, after all."
- Beef Up - Tap into your inner wellspring of beefiness, temporarily increasing your Muscle.
- First Aid - In the West, doctors are few, far between, expensive and poorly trained. You've decided to take matters into your own hands.
- Haymaker - A Haymaker is when you punch someone while the sun shines. There's a different name for when you punch somebody where the sun doesn't shine.
- Bull Stomp - Sometimes, you just hate the ground.
- The Ol' One Two Three - You've learned that the only thing better than hitting an enemy once is hitting an enemy several times.
- Menacing Moo - Moo at your foes, weakening their resolve and their muscles.
- Gore - You've spent enough time in the triangular area where two trails merge to know how to most efficiently hurt a whole row of things.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.