This is the briefcase you keep your favorite snakes in.
Venom Level: X
Medicine Level: Y
- Your briefcase holds varieties of snake venom and medicine. The number available starts out at 3 each, and is replenished by killing many snakes. Specifically,
- All three of the snake combats in Thousand Snakes Gulch
- The snake hole, smoking snake hole, and clutch of snake eggs in Snakepit Mine
- Note that while all 3 fights provide venom, only the smoking snake hole provides medicine
- The nest of snakes in Curious False Mountain
- Any of the (repeatable) fights with snakes from the pool in Soupstock Lode
- Either of the (repeatable) snake fights in Snake Spring
- The (repeatable) snake encounters while wandering in region A, region B, region C, region D, region E, region F, region G, and region H
- Both Medicine and Venom from the briefcase are used in Potionology to craft potions. So if you plan on doing so, keep enough of both in your briefcase and don't use them up in combat.
- Medicine you can extract includes:
- Venom you can extract includes: