|Boring Springs Saloon|
|The Town of Boring Springs|
The Saloon is located on the Main Thoroughfare of The Town of Boring Springs.
- A hat from the Hats box by the bar, either a four-gallon hat, barely-enchanted hat, or a floppy derby, depending on whether you are a Cow Puncher, Beanslinger, or Snake Oiler.
- A nasty ring, in the spittoon in the bar.
- A can of weak fungicide, from the bartender, if you agree to kill the goblin in the basement.
- A bottle of "Nurse" brand whiskey in the basement.
- A copy of Boring Springs Gazette Apr. 20 1895 in the basement.
- Return the lost mugs to the bartender for 25 Meat each.
- Deal with the goblin.
- Kill the goblin in the saloon basement for 200 Meat and 3 xp.
- Alternatively, acquire Goblintongue and talk to Gary. You will be unable to complete the quest for the bartender but can take him with you when you leave town.
- Recover Susie's Rifle
- 7 meat from trading a shiny rock to Crazy Pete in the bar.
- 73 meat from trading an unrefined Meat nugget to Crazy Pete in the bar, and unlocks the Hard hat in the mine.
Talking to Crazy Pete give a different response each time. For example, Ding-dangit, there's a varmint in my biscuit-barrel!
Bucket Formula Phrase
- [DARN] machines, can't trust em no more'n a [DARN] [SCOUNDREL].
- I been minin' these mountains longer'n a [DARN] [HUSTLER] can [CRAZY ACTION]!
- [SALUTATION], some [DARN] [SCOUNDREL] [HURT ME]!
- [SALUTATION], there's a [CREATURE] in my [POSSESSIONS]!
- bark at the moon!
- count the stars!
- dance a hornpipe!
- remember momma!
- scream the solo!
- take a message!
- touch the mustard!
- bustle hustler
- rock skunk
- saloon Jimmy
- shuffle munchkin
- bit my beard!
- drank my whiskey!
- drew a mustache on my mule!
- grizzled my frizzle-frazzle!
- jumped my claim!
- punched me in the onions!
- sank my battleship!
- sapped my flapjack!
- stole my pickaxe!
- sleepin' hole
- By ginger
- Godfrey Daniels